Please note that by joining you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the forums.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “agility-training.co.uk” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “agility-training.co.uk” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “agility-training.co.uk” nor SMF shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Registering for the Agility-training.co.uk
The only user name that is permitted is your full name, ie your first name followed by your surname. This evidently makes life more difficult for spammers, which is always a good thing!
Nicknames are not accepted, and such registrations will be deleted. If this happens to you, please delete your cookies and try again this time using your full name.
Once your application has been received, you will receive an email asking you to fill out a questionnaire which includes a note that you provide introducing yourself to the rest of the members, which will be posted in the welcome forums. As soon as this is received and the details checked as far as possible, your registration will be activated and you should be able to log on.
Agility-training.co.uk reserves the right to reject registration applications.
General notes for posting:-
• The forums are for the discussion of positive techniques. Whilst we inevitably discuss the fall-out of punishment based techniques, this is not the focus of the forums, nor will advocating such techniques be tolerated.
• The rules are very simple, agree, and disagree as you will, but please refrain from personal comments unless they are nice ones
• Messages posted by users are posted immediately; Agility-training.co.uk does not therefore accept responsibility for any offence caused my messages posted. However, if you are worried, upset or concerned by a message posted on the forums, please feel free to contact agility-training.co.uk privately.
• If you wish to cross-post from the Agility-training.co.uk forums to another forum, you need to seek and receive the permission of the person who wrote the message here. Do not assume such permission will be given without checking first, unless of course they state in their posts that cross-posting is acceptable.
• Please note that if you wish to include quotations or other material from the Agility-training.co.uk on any other website or publication, you need to seek and receive the permission of both the person who wrote the original message and Agility-training.co.uk. You must also fully acknowledge sources in your website or publication
• Pictures are restricted in size, images from external sources are allowed, providing you have permission.
• Avatars are restricted in size and can either be uploaded to the forum or linked from another source - offensive avatars will be removed - Likewise with signatures
• Certain attachments can be uploaded but again are restricted in size.